To successfully conduct electronic discovery it is essential to spend time at the outset planning the exercise. We can assist by devising a strategy to help you manage discovery efficiently and cost effectively. Our consulting services include:
- Assisting parties to comply with the new discovery rules, to enable informed discussions with other parties, including –
- Identifying potential sources and volumes of documents
- Providing guidance on methods to conduct a proportionate and reasonable search
- Introducing methods and strategies for locating and filtering documents
- Designing appropriate protocols for the listing and exchange of documents
- Estimating costs associated with the identification, collection, review and production of information
- Assisting lawyers to advise their clients on their evolving discovery obligations
- Explaining technical terms in an easy to understand way, between the legal team, client, IT professionals and outsourcing service providers.
- Ensuring the document review is conducted efficiently and cost effectively.
We appreciate that not every case is the same. We can tailor our support to suit your specific requirements. Seeking expert advice at the outset of a matter can save you considerable time, money and frustration.
Find out more about how our project planning can help you.