We provide expert advice on how firms can effectively organise electronic information if litigation should arise. Our support includes:
- Devising strategies that can minimise the cost and delay if litigation should occur, including –
- Knowing instantly where documents are located
- Ensuring relevant documents are readily accessible
- How to preserve ESI
- This exercise usually commences with devising an Questionnaire/Checklist to work through with the appropriate people within the organisation.
- Formulating defensible document retention strategies.
Organisations that can put measures in place to manage their information more effectively will save considerable time and money if litigation should arise. Those companies that have been through repeat litigation usually understand the pain involved in gathering information for discovery.
E-Discovery Consulting will ensure you are best prepared to handle the requirements of litigation.